1. What is ACT Global Qurban?
ACT Global Qurban is a qurban program carried out professionally by a unit of Aksi Cepat Tanggap Foundation. The extra value of this program is that it allows an easy transaction while being supported by an extensive network around the globe to ensure all qurban animals will be delivered to those in need.
2. Since when has ACT Global Qurban (GQ) initiated?
Since its inception in 2005, ACT has consistently carried out the qurban program. However, as a specific unit that works professionally, GQ has commenced since 2011AD/1432 AH.
3. Which areas does the program cover?
2014 was a collaboration year of global humanity and this has encouraged ACT to and this has encouraged ACT to expand Global Qurban to reach 20 countries stricken by famine and poverty due to natural disaster and humanitarian conflict. The area ranges from the outback of Indonesia to Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Somalia, Central Africa, Cameroon, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Philippine, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Bosnia, dan Albania.
4. Why is the qurban distributed to areas of disaster and food insecurity in Indonesia and to several countries abroad stricken by famine, poverty, natural disaster and humanitarian conflict?
Disasters have inflicted a terrible psychological burden on the surviving victims. Helping alleviate their burden has been one of the missions in the qurban program of ACT. By distributing to areas of disaster and food insecurity, it is expected that the qurban will go to those in urgent need, right on target.
5. Who carries out the ACT GQ in other areas and countries abroad?
The implementation of the ACT GQ in other areas relies on the network of the Indonesian Volunteer Society (MRI) spread all over the country as well as cooperation with mosque administrators in the area. A mission to foreign countries is made possible by sending volunteers of ACT/MRI who will then associate with local people in the country.
6. How likely will my qurban be distributed to the right target?
To determine the location and the beneficiary of qurban, GQ establishes synergy with ACT’s well-tested program since it involves direct participation in handling any disaster while also taking administrators of local mosques to be engaged in the matter so that the target is truly based on the actual condition in the field.
7. What kind of report will I receive to certify that the animal was slaughtered and that the meat was properly distributed?
A special report for the qurban maker includes photos of qurban activity, sent via email or SMS notification. A general report of the program will be posted on the website and the networking site of Global Qurban. At the end of the process, there will also be a printed report that features the location of the distribution as well as the photo of the qurban animal.
8. When do I register?
Registration opens all year round until the second day of Tasyrik or two days after Eid al Adha.
9. How do I register in the ACT GQ?
To be a member, you can fill in the registration form by clicking the link available on the right side of this website. After following the whole process and making payment, your name will automatically be in the list on the GQ website.
10. What are the conditions of the animals provided for the qurban?
There are five types of animals available:
• National/Global Goat (1/7 Cow): Rp 1,750,000
• National/Global Goat: Rp 12,250,000
• Special Goat of Gaza: Rp 4,275,000
• Special Cow of Gaza: Rp 29,925,000
• Global Camel: Rp 24,750,000
11. Can I change the type of qurban and the name for whom I dedicate the qurban when I have already made a purchase?
You surely can; simply update the data via your account on the GQ website or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our careline at 021-29406565
12. What if my deposit is not enough to make qurban? Will the fund be forfeited?
All deposits will not be forfeited. The deposit will automatically be diverted for the qurban next year.
13. Is there a minimum amount of money to be deposited for the qurban saving account?
There is no minimum amount for the qurban saving account. Deposits can be made any time.